Booking a workshop
A simple document from me, sent to you via email will confirm how we have agreed to conduct the workshop. All you need to do is to reply to the email confirming you are happy to proceed and it is booked! This is our basic contract.
We will agree a provisional date in the diary that is only confirmed once full payment has been made. Confirming a workshop date should be completed 30 days or more in advance of the workshop. I will provide for you as much information as I can on logistics and recommended names, numbers of accommodation, taxi cabs, restaurants etc should we be shooting at my studio.
Here are the terms of cancellation and amendment of dates once a workshop is confirmed and paid for:
- All costs will be refunded should I not be able to deliver the workshop for whatever reason. With your consent, I will re-schedule to the next convenient date for all.
- Should the workshop be cancelled after booking by you, a £50 charge for the online pre-training access will be charged on top of the cancellation terms below.
- 75% of the workshop value will be refunded if a confirmed booking is cancelled by you 10 or more working days before the start date. If the workshop is cancelled within 9 -5 working days, 50 % of the workshop value will be refunded. If the workshop is cancelled within 4 working days or less of the start date no refund can be given.
- No charges will be made for moving of the workshop date, no matter how many times, as long as it is 10 or more working days before the start date and the training details have not changed.
- A 25% charge will be levied if a confirmed course is moved by you between 9 and 5 working days prior commencement, due to lost diary time.
- A 50% charge will be levied if a confirmed course is moved by you within 2 to 4 working days prior commencement, due to lost diary time.
- A workshop moved within 1 day, or a no-show on the day will be treated as a cancellation, and have a 100% charge levied.
- Changes to the agreed workshop after booking may result in increased costs. If so, they will need to be paid in full immediately if the changes are possible in the given time.
- In the event of cancellation or moving of course dates, Travel and Accommodation will be charged if any costs are incurred as a result.
- A provisional workshop date maybe cancelled if by 30 days in advance the full amount agreed has not been paid.
- Should a training course date be booked within 30 days of the agreed start date it must be paid immediately in full in-order for the course content and pre-training to be implemented.