Product Photography Made Simple
Online Course and Membership
Learn the Easy Way with two free modules
Become the Best Photographer you can be by learning with me, Phil Sills.
Achieve Your Ultimate Results!
- Learn fundamental, principle based knowledge developed from 30 years of my experience working as a professional photographer
- Join myself and other members through the Forum and always have help at hand
- Access monthly new Articles, consistently building your knowledge in subjects you ask for
Be Unique. Be Yourself
- I’ll teach you to work with the ultimate result in mind and help you think like a pro, not just copy
- Adapt and evolve the learning to suit your needs
Who will benefit from the Course and Membership?
- Online retailers, shooting products for websites and social media purposes
- Hobbyists, who love shooting products, but hate the frustrations that come with not knowing quite how to do something
- Businesses with in-house marketing departments responsible for producing marketing assets
- Photographers moving into new areas, needing specific product training to quickly get up and running
The Course, Designed For You
- 13 content-rich video modules, all available online
- Learn good working practices and understand lighting to help deal with everything product photography can throw at you!
- Structured content that makes the process easy and manageable
- Short and punchy sessions designed to fit into your busy lifestyle
To your success,
Don't just take my word for it...
“I have been thinking about lighting and developing my own methods for over 10 years, yet I took this course and it still gave me some new ideas and ways of thinking about the lighting process. Thanks Phil.”
“Now I would shoot a darker image and add a black background as you showed – one of the great many tips I picked up in the course. I loved the examples you showed in the modules, they were really helpful.”
“I was throwing everything I had but the kitchen sink at my shots, but your course is giving me a much better understanding of lighting. Overall the course is very useful and clear to understand. The diagram you gave me has really helped me gain much more depth in my pictures.”
“I couldn’t ask for a better teacher on product photography as you have such valuable experience in this sphere, and you managed to transfer a lot of your knowledge into this course.”
“This online product photography course made me consider the work I do every day on set in a new way.”
“If you’re thinking about starting out in a new career as a product photographer this is the right course for you!"